1) Students are grouped into training groups, and in the direction of courses – into departments;
2) Group filling, as a rule, is defined by up to 30 students, issues of student load and other rationalization of the educational process are determined in accordance with the state standards of vocational education;
3) The academic year is divided into two semesters; students are given a maximum of 10 weeks in each academic year and a maximum of 12 weeks.
Vocational training programs include the following sections defined by the State Educational Standard:
1) general education programs;
2) general technical vocational training programs and special programs.
The quality control of education implies the following rating procedures:
1) Current control – checking knowledge, skills and abilities in the form of inquiries, seminars, control works and tests;
2) Interim control – is carried out in the form of exams, tests, tests, courses and qualification works at the end of the semester and upon completion of the relevant section of the syllabus;
3) final control – the state certification upon completion of training – in the form of exams, tests, qualification works, diploma projects.
Upon completion of the course, based on the results of rating control and attestation, a decision will be made to transfer the student to the next course or postpone the next year of training. The transfer of the student from the course to the next year of training is carried out by the order of the director. Conditional transfers from courses to courses are not allowed.
Transfer of students from one type of college to another is carried out in the manner prescribed by law.
Training of students is based on the interaction of vocational education with science and industry in the following ways:
1) Creating conditions for students to undergo systematic production practices at enterprises, as well as to involve employers in the learning process, in the development of industry education standards and manuals;
2) to introduce the results of research into the educational process through the creation of experimental platforms for the development of new information and pedagogical technologies;
3) development of a dual system of training and education of qualified personnel on the basis of combining teaching with the labor of organizations, the organization of joint ventures, provision of students with the bases for practical training;
4) financing the targeted training of individual specialists, training groups, strengthening the material and technical base of vocational education institutions, as well as equipping educational institutions with modern appliances, equipment and equipment, voluntary contributions of enterprises, organizations and other employers. (or based on contracts);
5) creation of conditions for active involvement of students in labor activity and in the production process with the production of goods;
6) participation of enterprises, organizations and other employers in providing students with a list of diploma research topics that they can use in their future production and implementation by local graduates;
7) training, retraining and advanced training of engineer-pedagogical personnel directly in production, and participation of highly qualified specialists – manufacturers in training and vocational training of students.
About vocational training for college graduates in accordance with the requirements of the State Educational Standard, with qualification level, occupation and additional specialties in accordance with the qualifications of the directions of vocational education and training a diploma of the state sample.
The diploma is attached to the diploma with indication of general education and special (professional) subjects (courses), hours and grades (rating), as well as the total rating of the graduate and final state attestation.
Graduates who have not passed the state certification will be issued a certificate of completion of a vocational education institution that will be eligible for employment for three years without further education.
A college diploma gives you the right to enter a higher education institution or to apply your acquired knowledge in a career.