Ferghana Tax College is a part of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, in pursuance of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated March 13, 2000 N 87 “On improvement of the organization of the activity of public tax service bodies” and providing the State Tax Service with qualified personnel, O was created on the basis of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated May 4, 2000 No. 178 “On establishment of tax collections of the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Bukhara and Fergana”.
The purpose of the college is to provide students with a well-balanced, accurate and up-to-date education, the acquisition of intellectual abilities, and the ability to choose professions that are appropriate to their abilities and professions.
The tasks of the college are:
1) ensuring that pupils have access to quality compulsory vocational education;
2) satisfaction of the person’s need for consistent intellectual, cultural and spiritual-moral development;
3) formation of youth in the spirit of loyalty and patriotism to national ideas, formation of a rich rich and versatile personality with independent thinking and thinking;
(4) Under public education standards that ensure high quality education and vocational training for pupils to continue their education at the next stages of their education or to engage in occupation and occupation in accordance with their chosen profession and specialty, implementation of professional programs;
5) Ensuring the highest levels of economic sectors, the administrative and social sphere, with the necessary professional staff.
Full name: State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan Ferghana Tax College
Brief Name: FSK;
150107, Fergana region, Ferghana city, Fergana street 122
Telephone / fax: (73) 241-11-65, (73) 241-11-49
Official site: http://www.fsk.uz
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Transport: bus: 8, 8A, 9, 31, 314,
Destination: Ferghana Polytechnic Institute.